WOW! Its been since October that I was at a meeting. Shiver me timbers! Way too long.
Here is the pattern that I forgot to add that Sherry showed everyone. Such cute bags.
Kate’s Block of the Month
If you have missed meetings, the blocks come from the book, Around The Block, by Judy Hopkins. If you would like to join in, by all means, buy the book and jump in.
The first block was the Ohio Star.
The second block was the Sawtooth Star.
The third is the Simplex Star.
The newest one, for the month of March is on page 106, its called Sarah’s Choice.
Rules of the game:
- You have to be a member of our guild. But you folks out on the internet can certainly participate.
- Enter 5 projects, officially at the meeting that you will quilt. These are basically tops that you have already completed. You just need to quilt them.
- The cost to enter is 5 fat quarters. In January of 2017, there will be a drawing from the people who joined. The winner (s) will receive fat quarters.
- The size of the project doesn’t matter (a bit reluctant about writing that down). Wall hangings on up.
- If you have a quilt top laying around that just needs borders, you can finish that up and then quilt that.
- All quilts must be done by December 31st, 2016. They must be quilted, bound and labeled. No rules about the quilting other than you have to do it yourself
Show and Tell Time!